Friday 14 September 2012

They'll name a city after us.

Once again, a new empty blog titled after Dylan's. I will try and give this one a deeper attention. I like starting things over on the internet, doing something I won't usually do in real life gives me this remarkable feeling of growing wiser. Most of the time I won't make sense and I challenge you to bare with me.

"Sometimes you just need to be alone. sometimes not even your best friend needs to know. Sometimes you need to put up the walls so you can examine yourself in the peace and quiet. Sometimes the loud sounds need to fade away, leaving only the silence and you; that's it."

I won't make it longer, I shall leave as for it's far too late and I need to get to class as early as the sun rises. Farewell, pocket friends.

1 comment: